8.28.2006

So, a little history...

I've been living with my boyfriend for 6 months. Everything of course was fine for about two weeks until the internet called him again. It was right back to staying up all night, not just on his keyboard but suddenly there is going for walks at night, binge eating all night, showering randomly at 3am, and basically sleeping when I'm awake and waking up the minute I'm asleep to get online and go for walks.

Now I'm pretty convinced he is either cheating on me, or thinking about it. This kind of behavior is just too typical of the last ones I've seen cheat on me (especially when it's an online affair). He swears he isn't and I don't have any proof (because frankly I'm too lazy to dig for any) so I just randomly assume he is and drop it.

So...basically this is where it stands for the last oh, 5 months. I never see him, we rarely speak - unless it is for him to tell me to not talk to people online or to inform me that anything I know or have heard/read is wrong. I know he still lives with me because I hear him showering and leaving to go 'walk around' at 3am, and I clean up the Tunguska level event devastation the next morning while he mumbles 'mornin have a good day work k bye'. I just don't know if he lives with me emotionally anymore. I'm starting to wonder if he ever has.

So let us begin this bitch picnic from here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my boyfriend sucks too. It doesn't have to be cheating with another girl...it's more like cheating the relationship. Because "God Forbid" if I question it's another girl, or guy for that matter.

I don't know why I can't get my own life? -I wish I didn't watch some many Disney movies and play with Barbie dolls growing up. Fairy Tales DON"T EXSIST!

I am not settling for an older guy..who fucked up so many relationships before..due to immaturity...Thay don't deserve my time either. There loosers to because they have to resort to younger girls with what they have learned, because the women their own age have learned to move on.

Anonymous said...

my sister gave a great quote..."I am still in love with the misconception of who used to be"

Anonymous said...

Omg, its like you're reading a page out of my diary. I'm so in love with this asshole that never comes home anymore. I guess the difference between yours and mine is that mine actually stays out all night and doesn't even come back to see me off to work.

Anonymous said...

no boifren cn suck as mine..hez a big tym loser..olways insecure..doubtful..n piggy..n i hate hm..but im kinda too attatchd to hm..dat i dnt leave hm..but its pathetic..n its definitely makng me a crackheaded..God gve hm sum brains..n a bit of heart..he needs it desperately..if u evr read ds(yes u..mr superman..)u suck..betr no it..have endura mass...n take a rockt..it will gve u 'spaaaacceee'...ryt nw i need it

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend is a dick. He comes over, I'm stressed about final exams, he wants to have sex, I say no, he gets grumbly and tells me to call him when I'm in a better mood.
Dick.