8.31.2006

God, how much more of this shit can I take????

So the boyfriend's 21st birthday is tomorrow. For months, I've been asking him what he wants, does he want to go to dinner, something. As late as today he turned me down, saying he doesn't want to drink and doesn't want to celebrate his birthday.

Then an hour later, it's my friend bought me a plane ticket to San Francisco and they are throwing me a party!

So...basically he doesn't want to do anything with ME on his birthday, is what this boils down to. Great. Whatever. I'm going to go out with my girlfriends and get roughly drunk and he can go fuck himself and his stupid e-pals and whatever whore of the night they dredge up for him to make out with on his birthday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a cold bitch

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my god girl, The same damn thing happened to me. My ex turned 21 and I planned this big thing for him for months and then when the day comes around, he's too busy. I hate men.

Anonymous said...

You're not a bitch at all, it sounds like your an actual person with feelings. Men r so emotionally retarded that it's a waste of time trying to explain anything to them cause they're not listening anyways, and they wouldnt get it if they were listening.

Anonymous said...

I think he is just bored of you,, if i were you i leave his shitty ass..

E said...

One day his flame stops burning and yours is still burning, and you suddenly feel alone and stupid.